Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“So much of the internet is video. You can barely use a search engine without some part of the results being video. News articles are short on written copy and heavy on embedded video. And if you’re scrolling around any social media platform, your feed is likely saturated with video clips and snippets from TV shows or movies. Or cat videos…because cat videos.
The point is that if you want to get noticed on the interwebs, video is your best bet. Not even considering production value and the technical aspects of video creation, probably the biggest decision you can make is where your video is going to live. In that regard, you only have two real choices. Your decision will come down to YouTube vs Vimeo, the two largest video only communities on the web.”
Read the whole thing here.
- Smart Podcast Player Lets You Capture Your Listeners’ Email Addresses
- YouTube Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Using YouTube
- Ringr – Record Long Distance Interviews and Have it Sound Like You’re in the Same Room
- 10 Ways to Integrate and Embed YouTube Videos in WordPress
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- Loom – Free, Easy Video Recording and Sharing