Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
If you have a WordPress site and you’re wanting to launch an affiliate program, how will you do it? Your two main options are to do it yourself or use a third-party system like ClickBank, E-Junkie or Shareasale. There are pros and cons to both, and that would take a longer article to explain. But in a nutshell, it’s more work to do it yourself but you save on fees. On the other hand, third party solutions do most of the work for you, but you have to pay for that convenience in fees that take a chunk of your profits.
It’s gotten a bit easier to run your own affiliate program since WordPress came along, so the WordPress affiliate program plugins below are something you may want to consider. AffiliateWP by Pippen Williamson is currently one of the most recommended. Pippen is a master coder with a long list of quality WordPress plugins to his name, like Easy Digital Downloads, Restrict Content Pro and more.
AffiliateWP – Create Your Full-Featured Affiliate Program on WordPress $99/yr and up
AffiliatesPro – $69/up
WordPress Affiliate Plugin $49.95 One Time Payment
Post Affiliate Pro $97/mo Cloud Hosted
- 40 Most Common WordPress Errors and How to Fix Them
- When is it Worth It to Buy Premium WordPress Plugins?
- Post Gopher – Converts Your WordPress Blog Posts and Pages into Downloadable PDF Books
- Manage Advertising on Your WordPress Site With These Plugins
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Taxonomies