Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“When I started blogging (back in 2005, when RSS feeds were really big), I paid a lot of attention to when I published my posts because it seemed to affect how many people saw them.
These days their visibility seems to be affected more by the timing of my social media posts and emails than of the posts themselves. Still, here are a few things you might want to consider in terms of when you should be publishing your posts.
What the Studies Show
Lots of studies have been done over the years about the best time of day to publish posts. But the results aren’t consistent, probably because blogs (and their audiences) vary so much.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Some great tips here for timing on publishing your blog posts, but the key takeaway is consistency.Recommended Resources: Source
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)