Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Can you make money just from curating other people’s content? It seems too good to be true, right? While you can find all these examples of high-traffic content aggregator websites, you still might be wondering, “are those sites actually making any money?”. And if so, how are they doing it?
That is, what is the actual business model for an aggregator site, and why are people willing to invest their time and money into creating one?
In this post, you’re going to learn how content aggregators work from a business perspective. You’re going to learn about some of the time and money expenses that go into creating a content aggregator website, and then how those website owners make money to recoup their investment and, eventually, make a profit!
Let’s dig in and demystify the world of content aggregators!”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Become a Freelance Writer in 2019
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- Why Automated Curation Never Works
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage User-Generated Content and Reasons Why You Should