Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“You’ve just designed the perfect form that’s going to hook your leads like fish at the end of a line, and you’re ready to reel them in.
But what happens when the responses come flooding in? Who’s going to end up with the task of copying and pasting all those leads from your forms to your Salesforce, e-mail list, or even Trello?
With Zapier and a quality WordPress form plugin you can automagically categorize the data captured by your site and share it with over 1200 other applications.
Sounds difficult and super technical, right? Zapier provides this level of integration to users with almost no skill. And in this post we’ll look at what Zapier is, how to setup and test your first zap, and how to integrate your WordPress form with Salesforce or any of the +1200 web apps built to work with Zapier. So let’s dive in!”
Read the whole thing here.
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020