Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“The world of content curation is both enticing and intimidating. While curating content can be an efficient way to fill your site with posts and even improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO), knowing how to source material ethically and effectively is tricky.
Fortunately, with the help of WP RSS Aggregator and some guiding principles, you can become a content curating pro in no time. By engaging with your sources, users, and the creators whose work you build upon, you can turn your site into a bustling content hub.
In this post, we’ll give a brief introduction to what content curation is, pointing out a few successful examples. Then we’ll share seven tips for curating content effectively, efficiently, and ethically. Let’s get started!”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I’m a “finder”, and content curation is what I do here on Fast Start Blog, in case you hadn’t noticed. 🙂 I love digging up interesting articles, tools, and resources and sharing them with others here. I’m like a packrat, storing thousands of links in my Evernote app that I’ve found on websites, newsletters, podcasts, and videos. Be thankful for packrats like me!Recommended Resources:
Evernote – Where I store EVERYTHING.Source
- What Is A Typical Business Model For An Aggregator Site? Here’s How It Works
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- 100+ Newsletter Content Ideas For Your Next Email
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)