Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
So you need a way to add content to your membership site, keep that content organized, and help your members keep track of their progress. That’s what the Thrive Apprentice plugin does. It features drag and drop ease to create your basic course structure. Then it automatically creates the navigation structure (as in, next lesson), keeps track of the progress of your members, and even has a “Welcome Back” shortcode that automatically links to the last lesson your member looked at. Just to be clear, this is not a membership management plugin. You’ll still need a membership management plugin to protect your content.
Get more info here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I generally build my own course pages using Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer. But I have used Thrive Apprentice and other course builder plugins like LifterLMS. Lifter LMS is more powerful and free to install, but they have an odd pricing model that can get expensive if you need add-on modules. Thrive Apprentice is a bit easier to learn to use and they do have good support in tutorial videos.Source
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- 18 Ways to Make More Money from Your Existing Website Traffic
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- How to Get Your Gravatar Photo to Show Up in Your Comments