Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“WordPress security is a topic of huge importance for every website owner. Google blacklists around 10,000+ websites every day for malware and around 50,000 for phishing every week.
If you are serious about your website, then you need to pay attention to the WordPress security best practices. In this guide, we will share all the top WordPress security tips to help you protect your website against hackers and malware.
While WordPress core software is very secure, and it’s audited regularly by hundreds of developers, there is a lot that can be done to keep your site secure.
At WPBeginner, we believe that security is not just about risk elimination. It’s also about risk reduction. As a website owner, there’s a lot that you can do to improve your WordPress security (even if you’re not tech-savvy).
We have a number of actionable steps that you can take to protect your website against security vulnerabilities.
To make it easy, we have created a table of content to help you easily navigate through our ultimate WordPress security guide.”
Read the whole thing here.
- A Guide to Choosing Effective Images for Your Lead Magnets
- Zero Design Sense? Here’s Your Solution for Designer-Worthy PDFs…
- The art of Alt Text
- How to Add Featured Posts in WordPress Sidebar
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)