Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Nowadays, marketers put a lot of emphasis on chatbots, Instagram influencers, and other new opportunities to reach their customers.
But your contemporary communication methods shouldn’t distract you from one of the oldest and yet most effective messaging channels — email.
You might be wondering if email is still a worthwhile marketing strategy. Well, it is.
In fact, email generates $38 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 3,800% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available.
If you’re still hesitant, keep reading — we’ve cultivated a list of email marketing statistics for 2020 to demonstrate just how powerful email can be.”
- How to Write A Killer Welcome Email
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020