Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
There is a place on your website that you’re probably neglecting. It’s the same place new visitors flock to every day to see if what you have to say is worth listening to. And many of these would-be readers leave your website, disappointed.
What is this place, this magical part of your blog that, if you paid more attention to it, could be a big-time difference-maker?
It’s your about page.
Say what? You mean, that silly little “about me” page I created on Day 1 of my blog and haven’t been back to since?
Yep. That’s the one.
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The title of this article could also have been, “The Hardest Page on Your Website to Write”. It’s not easy writing about yourself. But your visitors are going to want to know more about you and what you’re offering, so if you don’t have an About page, get busy writing. And if you do have one, does it need a makeover?Recommended Resources:
ConvertKit – The best email tools for bloggersSource
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- Why You Should Write
- How Not to Bury The Lede in your Online Content