Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“When WordPress 5.0 brought in the Gutenberg editor it also brought a few new features to WordPress. Several of those features are seen in the form of blocks. One of those blocks is called Cover, which places a covered image with several customizable features within your post or page content.
Of course, WordPress still includes the option to specify a featured image for pages and posts. This raises several questions. Are covered images and featured images the same? If not, what are they and how are they used? What’s the difference? In this article, we’ll discuss covered image vs featured image in WordPress and answer each of these questions.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Optimize Images for Web Performance without Losing Quality
- How to Regenerate Thumbnails and Crop Images in WordPress
- Best Image Formats for Websites Compared! PNG, JPG, GIF, and WebP
- 5 Free Tools You Can Use to Edit (And Create) Images for Your Blog Posts
- GIMP: A Free and Open Source Alternative to Photoshop
- How To Find Awesome Free Images & Use Them Like a Pro On Your Website