Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Image optimization SEO isn’t what it used to be. Google is no longer like a toddler you can entertain with a picture book with basic words. Oh no, we’re dealing with a sophisticated teenager, who not only wants a deeper meaning but also to experience the thrill of speed. And your photos better be, like,
cool Gucci or else, bye Felicia.
Oh boy. That’s why in this guide we’re going to show you how to give your site an image SEO makeover.
In this post, I’m going to not only teach you about alt text for images SEO but also how to serve up mobile-first optimized images (now that page speed is a ranking factor). We’ll also cover XML sitemaps, structured data, semantics, and all the latest tricks so your images will pull in those eyeballs and drive traffic.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How To Choose The Best CDN For WordPress
- How to Optimize Images for Web Performance without Losing Quality
- How to Regenerate Thumbnails and Crop Images in WordPress
- How to Legally Use Copyrighted Images [Infographic]
- A Guide to Choosing Effective Images for Your Lead Magnets
- Best Image Formats for Websites Compared! PNG, JPG, GIF, and WebP