Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“One of the most potent forms of marketing for online courses is word-of-mouth referrals.
It doesn’t matter how many adverts you pay for, guest posts you publish or webinars you run, your potential customers want to know what someone else thinks about your online course before they buy.
A good marketer knows that once you’ve hooked a potential customer and they want your product, you need to remove all their excuses or reasons why they won’t buy.
And often their very last objections can be cured with testimonials.
Testimonials are your way of tapping into word-of-mouth marketing by providing a different voice to your own that can step in and whisk away a customer’s concerns just as their purchase anxiety starts to flare up.
But how can you capture such testimonials when you’re just starting out? Well, let’s look at 5 quick testimonial capture hacks you can deploy to get rave reviews early and send sales through the roof!”
Read the whole thing here.
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- 100+ Newsletter Content Ideas For Your Next Email
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start