Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Video is a valuable form of content for social media. Unfortunately, creating quality videos is usually a long process that involves moving mobile footage to a desktop app for editing. However, mobile editing is on the rise. Apps such as Splice Video Editor make it possible to efficiently create high-quality video content for social media.
This post will introduce you to Splice and its features. We’ll also share some considerations to help you determine if the Splice Video Editor could be a useful tool for you.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Edit a Podcast in Audacity
- How to Look Good on Zoom: What to Wear and Where to Sit
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- 7 Tips For Telling Stories On Zoom
- How to Start a Podcast with Anchor.fm
- How To Add a Bubble Effect To Your Videos & Livestreams with This Free Screen Recording Tool