Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Sponsored content in blogging is a bit of a tricky topic. As a blogger, you want your website to earn you money. However, publishing sponsored content may not earn you much love with your audience, which puts you in an awkward position.
Usually, I’m not a big fan of sponsored content of any kind. However, growing a lucrative blog is no easy task, and there are some situations in which running sponsored content may not be as big of a deal. If you know how to spot them, then you can avoid ethical dilemmas.
In this article, we’re going to dive deeper into the world of sponsored content and its pros and cons. We’ll also discuss if it’s acceptable or not to publish sponsored blog posts, so let’s jump right in!”
Read the whole thing here.
- 10 Sure-Fire Headline Templates that Work
- 6 Grammar Rules Content Creators Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Break
- Five Grammatical Errors That Make You Look Dumb
- How to Become a Freelance Writer in 2019
- Readability Score: What It Is, Why It’s Important, & How to Get a Good One on Every Post
- What Is A Typical Business Model For An Aggregator Site? Here’s How It Works