Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- It’s easy to feel pressured to be on all the social platforms.
- If you have the bandwidth to be everywhere, that’s great. Be on all the platforms.
- As a small business, you probably don’t have all the time in the world to be on social media. In this case, you might end up with a bunch of half finished social profiles that don’t look so great for your business.
- Do what you have time for and can do well.
- If you have time for only a Facebook page, then just do that.
- Maybe Instagram is your thing. Focus your marketing there.
- Just choose whichever platforms you have time to manage and make a plan to represent your brand well on that platform.
Listen to the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The most important thing, in my humble opinion, is to just do what’s right for you. Avoid herd instinct and the pressure from “experts” to do things a certain way. It’s your business and your decision.Source
- How to Show Images From Multiple Instagram Accounts in the Same Feed on WordPress
- How to Integrate Twitter With WordPress
- How to Add Social Share Buttons in WordPress (Beginner’s Guide)
- We Should Replace Facebook With Personal Websites
- How to Write the PERFECT About Me Page (or Social Media Bio)
- The #1 Way To Protect Yourself From Future Algorithm Changes On Any Social Platform