Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
Have you ever been on a blog post and you think, “I’d really like to read this but I don’t have time right now”? I have, and I also think, I’ll read this later. Of course, I get busy and forget all about that post, even if I bookmark it. Now you can make it easy for your visitors to grab that post right now and read it locally on their computer or mobile device later.
PostGopher is a simple plugin that adds a button to a post (you can make it say whatever you like) that the visitor clicks to have a PDF copy of the post sent to their email address. So you get two wins: You get the visitor to read your post AND you get their email address. Everybody’s happy! It works with any email list software and it’s easy to configure. Cool idea.
More info here.Source
- Manage Advertising on Your WordPress Site With These Plugins
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links in WordPress (5 Methods)
- Manage Ads Easily and Effectively on Your WordPress Site
- Readability Score: What It Is, Why It’s Important, & How to Get a Good One on Every Post
- How to Schedule WordPress Content Updates to Publish Automatically
- Learn to Write Better (And Why You Should Want To)