Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“According to MarketingDonut, 92% of salesmen give up after their 4th sales call, while 80% of their prospects say “No” four times before they say “Yes”.
What does that tell you?
That sales don’t happen instantaneously. Especially in the online world. You can’t just display a “Buy Now” button on your site and expect your sales to go through the roof…
You need to take your visitors on a journey, which some online marketers call a funnel.
In a sales funnel, you’ll lead your visitors through four stages before they ultimately decide to become your customers. And each of these stages is as important as the other.
So fasten your seatbelt, because we’re about to look at each part of this journey together so you’ll then be able to turn your online visitors into longtime customers!”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Write a Press Release (Free Template)
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- 18 Ways to Make More Money from Your Existing Website Traffic
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)