Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
The overall aim of your blog is to help your audience with the issues they struggle with while also educating them on what they need to know to do business with you.
That’s too much responsibility for just one article, so each blog post you publish can be thought of as a piece of your content marketing strategy puzzle.
And how do you connect those puzzle pieces to keep readers engaged with your story and on your site for longer?
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The concept is very easy, but it does take some planning and thought on your part. The payoff is worth it since it improves the chances of your visitors staying on your site longer. I know one blog that uses this technique extensively and it works… I end up spending a lot of time on that blog because of this simple technique.Source
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- 9 Blogging Hurdles I’ve Faced as a Blogger and How I Got over Them
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage User-Generated Content and Reasons Why You Should