Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“If you want to create an information product business, should you sell individual courses or create a membership site?
The answer seems simple: go for the membership! After all, who doesn’t want to get paid every month, forever more?
In reality, things aren’t quite that straight forward, though. Read on to find out what the best solution really is…
A membership is an alluring option, but my recommendation is to sell one-off online courses instead. Here’s a summary of the 5 reasons why online courses beat information based membership sites:”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Sean offers some compelling reasons for considering one-off courses vs memberships. Of course, the allure of a monthly income from an ongoing membership is enticing, since everyone tells you that’s what you should do. Check out this article for another point of view…Source
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- How to Create Successful Online Courses
- What Users Want More Of From Your Site
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- 100+ Newsletter Content Ideas For Your Next Email
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps