Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Do you know the ‘bounce rate’ for your site?
Bounce rate measures how many people leave your site from the page on which they arrive.
A low bounce rate is good … a high rate is fatal.
Here are four ways to lower your bounce rate so you sell more and build your list faster.
The idea is this … everyone who owns a website wants it to be “sticky.”
We want visitors to stay on our site long enough to see what we have to offer… and hopefully buy something.
In this regard, web sites and offline stores have something in common.
While we both suffer from our share of “tire kickers” (those who never intended to buy), we know that the longer a person stays in our store the greater the odds that they will buy something.
And much like an offline store, we entice them in every way we can to stay a while.
Here are four ways to make YOUR site sticky…”
Read the whole thing here.
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- 100+ Newsletter Content Ideas For Your Next Email
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start