Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
I use Screenflow for video tutorials and guides that require more editing and polish for the final product. But for quick videos that don’t need fancy editing, you can’t beat Loom. Just fire up the browser extension (Chrome) or launch the desktop app (Mac/PC), record your video and instantly share it with others.
There are free and premium versions of Loom, but even the free version is loaded with nice features. Capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate it all at once, then instantly share with a simple link. You don’t have to record and display yourself if you don’t want to.
Get started for free here.Source
- Smart Podcast Player Lets You Capture Your Listeners’ Email Addresses
- Ringr – Record Long Distance Interviews and Have it Sound Like You’re in the Same Room
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- YouTube vs Vimeo – Which is the Best Video Platform for You?
- How to Edit a Podcast in Audacity
- How to Look Good on Zoom: What to Wear and Where to Sit