Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Oh, those magical bullet points. What would blog posts, sales letters, and bad PowerPoint presentations be without them?
- Bullet points are so common because readers like them.
- But typical bullet points are kinda lame … kinda like this one.
- So let’s start making our bullet points downright fascinating.
Before we get to the graduate level, we’ve got to nail the basics.
So, here are the five cardinal rules for general bullet points that convey your points clearly:”
Read the whole thing here.
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- How to Maintain a Conversational Style As a Blogger While Maintaining a Professional Tone
- Becoming a Better Blogger
- How to Write the Best About Me Page Possible