Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Few skills will get you as far as being able to put together a coherent and compelling sentence. String enough of them together, and you’ll be able to write amazing project proposals, produce engaging marketing copy, and more. However, this requires you to learn to learn to write well.
If you’re a compelling communicator, a lot of doors will open for you, regardless of which field you operate in. In this article, we’re going to talk more about why writing is such as essential skill, and what makes for a ‘good’ writer. Then we’ll go over five tips to help you learn to write better.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The article mentions two of my favorite tools, Grammarly and Evernote. I’ve read a lot good things about the Hemingway Editor so I need to take a closer look at that one.Source
- Readability Score: What It Is, Why It’s Important, & How to Get a Good One on Every Post
- 10 Sure-Fire Headline Templates that Work
- 6 Grammar Rules Content Creators Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Break
- Five Grammatical Errors That Make You Look Dumb
- How to Become a Freelance Writer in 2019
- Should You Publish Sponsored Content on Your Blog?