Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“WHAT WAS THE last thing you searched for online? For me, it was “$120 in pounds.” Before that, I wanted to know the capital of Albania (Tirana), the Twitter handle of Liberal Democrat deputy leader Ed Davey (he’s @EdwardJDavey), and dates of bank holidays in the UK for 2019 (it’s a late Easter next year, folks).
Thrilling, I’m sure you’ll agree. But something makes these searches, in internet terms, a bit unusual. Shock, horror, I didn’t use Google. I used DuckDuckGo. And, after two years in the wilderness, I’m pretty sure I’m sold on a post-Google future.
Once you realize most things you search for online are boring and obvious, you realize you don’t really need Google in your life.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Add Dark Mode to Your WordPress Website (Easy)
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- 7 Ways To Overcome Self-Doubt, Procrastination, And Hesitancy To Finally Launch Your Business
- How To Blast Out of Obscurity
- How to Sustain Energy Levels While You Build Your Dream Biz
- Just in Time Learning: How to Use Learning as a Tool for Business Progress