Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
When running a business, you’ll sometimes need to spread news about what you’re up to. For these situations, a press release is ideal. If you don’t know how to write one, you might miss out on a lot of potential interest.
Writing press releases is an art form. They need to be engaging so you can convince other people to cover them. In this article, we’ll talk about some tips you can use to write better ones. We’ll also show you a template you can use to get started immediately. However, let’s first talk a bit more about what press releases are and when to use them!
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Another one of those business tasks that inspires heavy-duty procrastination. But done right, it’s free traffic! Nice of the Elegant Themes people to make this template available for no charge.Source
- Online Marketing Made Easy: How Sales Funnels Work
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- 18 Ways to Make More Money from Your Existing Website Traffic
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)