Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“You can write the most amazing blog post today and have it become irrelevant tomorrow. If you don’t take the time to update your blog content occasionally, by the time most people find it, it might not be factual anymore.
For your blog to succeed, people need to be able to trust what you say. That means regularly making time to ensure all your content is accurate, that your pages are loading correctly, and that you haven’t missed any new developments in your niche.
It sounds like a lot of work, and it is. However, updating your blog content often means your posts will continue to bring in traffic for years to come. Let’s go over how you can make that happen!”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: What’s the fastest way to get new content on your site? Update your old content! Especially quality, evergreen articles that mention a process, tools or resources that can be updated quickly. I see WPBeginner doing this all the time when they update an article and add “for 2020” or whatever the current year is.Source
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- Why You Should Write
- How Not to Bury The Lede in your Online Content