Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Are you ever confronted with the problem of finding enough time to do everything you’d like to do as an entrepreneur? Do you battle to focus on just one task and find yourself working on several things simultaneously, just to realize that you have not been productive at the end of the day?
A common problem many new entrepreneurs experience is trying to start their business on the side while still doing another full-time job. Is it possible to sustain your energy levels in these circumstances?
Today on the show we are joined by Fizzle team members, Aiden Fishbein and Jen Rao, who share some of the valuable lessons they have learned in starting a new business while still managing a day job. Why is the standard advice from the many talking heads out there not always viable? How do I cope with my entrepreneurial aspirations and taxing full-time work?
Aiden and Jen advise listeners on finding the type of employment that allows you to preserve your energy and creativity for your own endeavor, explaining in more detail why minimal viable employment is what you should be aiming for.”
Listen to the whole thing here.
- Get Your Focus Back!
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- How to Start A Business Without A Passion
- 20 Blogging Milestones to Mark Your Journey from Rookie to A-list Blogger
- Just in Time Learning: How to Use Learning as a Tool for Business Progress
- 5 of the Best Online Cloud Backup Services to Keep Your Data Safe