Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Recently, one of our readers asked us how to submit their WordPress site to search engines like Google?
Search engines are the largest source of traffic for most websites. That’s why it is important to ensure that they can easily find and rank your website pages.
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily submit your website to search engines and start getting traffic to your site.
Do You Need to Submit Your Website to Search Engines?
No, you do not have to submit your website to search engines. Most search engine bots can automatically find your website if it has been mentioned on other sites.
However for WordPress websites, we recommend submitting it manually because it will help you get discovered faster.
Why you should submit your website to search engines?
If you are just starting a new business or a blog, then search engines are the most important source of free website traffic. This means you can grow your business online without a lot of money.
Unlike paid traffic from ads, organic search traffic is free, and you don’t need to pay search engines for that.
More importantly, the submission process is quite simple, free, and gives you access to several tools that will help you grow your business later on.
That being said, let’s take a look at how to submit your WordPress website to search engines.”
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to SEO [Video]
- How To Add Breadcrumbs To Your WordPress Website
- 15 Tips for Using Google Search Console to Effectively Grow Your Website Traffic
- How to Check If Your WordPress Blog Posts Are Ranking for the Right Keywords
- 5 Seo Tactics That No Longer Work And That You Need To Retire
- SEO Isn’t Complicated – Here’s How To Get Started