Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Let’s say that you (or your client) want to set up a membership area on a WordPress site with little to no money to spend on web development (sounds familiar?)
Whenever I hear someone mention that they want to set up a members-only area on their site (it happens a lot when you mingle with businesses who want to go ‘fully digital’, trust me!), the first thing I want to do is find out what they need and want to achieve.
Do they really need a fully automated membership site hosted on a dedicated server with all the bells and whistles, or just a basic way to protect access to some content for a specific user group?
The first step is to understand exactly what is required when the word “membership site” comes up. And the best way to do this is to make sure that you (or your client) have completed all the steps in the checklist below.”
Read the whole thing here.
Memberpress – The membership plugin I use for Fast Start Blog members. Highly Recommended
- How To Write A Killer Call-To-Action For Your Membership Site
- 36 Useful Membership Site Statistics You Should Know in 2020
- Using WPForms And Members To Build A Mini Membership Site
- 24 Proven Ideas For a Killer, At-Home Membership Business
- How To Build A Recurring Revenue Business Online Using WordPress
- What’s a Membership Site … and Should You Create One?