Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“When setting personal goals, specificity is king. For example, just challenging yourself to “do more work” is way too vague, as you’ve got no way of tracking your progress, and no endpoint. Simply put, if your goals aren’t quantifiable, achieving success can be challenging.
SMART goals are the answer, as you can break them down into five quantifiable factors. We’ll explore this in more detail shortly, but before that, we’ll talk a bit more about the importance of setting goals. Then we’ll discuss how the structure itself works and go over some examples of SMART goals.
Let’s get to it!”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Ok. I’m busted. I’m not a very good “set goals” kind of person. I do like making a daily list of things I need to get done, but long-term and short-term goal setting is hard for free-spirited entrepreneurs who don’t like being tied down to specifics. Aside from that, I like the was this article provides specific examples that tie-in with building an online business.Source
- Four Realities of Blogging Every Blogger Should Know About
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- Best Blogging Niche – 7 That Will Make Money (Easily)
- How to Choose the Niche that Will Make the Most Money
- Six First Income Streams Recommended for Bloggers
- 13 Things All Successful Blogs Have in Common