Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Last week we talked about to getting the word out about your blog so people will visit. This week I want to talk about the next stage of warming them up and turning them into raving fans: getting them interested when they do visit.
You only to have to look at your bounce rates in Google Analytics to see how often people visit your blog and then leave. And that’s a shame, because chances are you a lot of time and energy into creating your content. So you need to quickly give them a reason to stick around.
The tips I’ll be sharing are focused mainly on those first-time readers who don’t know about your brand and have visited your blog before. I’ll be showing you how to grab their attention, get them interested in what you’re doing, and show them that what you’re doing is relevant to them.”
Don’t have a blog yet? I can build a custom blog for you in as little as 2 days! Check my Done For You Blog package now!Source
- 60 Blog Post Ideas to Fill Your Content Calendar (Updated)
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- Why You Should Write