Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“In content marketing, your blog post format plays a critical role.
You can write the highest-quality piece of content in your niche and industry, but if your formatting is off and hard to navigate, you’ll have a hard time keeping readers engaged.
Today, I’m going to show you the A to Z of how to format your blog posts to get your readers engaged and to convert at the end of their sessions.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: What a terrible waste. You spend time writing a great blog post but you don’t spend time making it look good. And it’s really not that hard. This post offers you 13 pretty simple ways to format your blog post to make it more interesting to your readers. Number 7 and number 8 are especially easy but I see people missing this all the time. Take a few minutes to read this article. You’ll be doing your blog visitors a BIG favor.Source
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- Why Automated Curation Never Works
- Tips for Increasing Blog Readability
- How to Get First-Time Visitors Interested in Your Blog