Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Having broken links on your WordPress site is bad news for both your human visitors and your site’s SEO, so learning how to fix broken links in WordPress is an important part of running a successful WordPress site.
In this post, we’ll dive into a deeper explanation for why broken links are something worth seeking out and correcting. Then, we’ll show you five different methods that you can use to find and fix broken links in WordPress without slowing down your site.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Naturally, the easiest method is the one this article doesn’t recommend. But they have a very good reason for and it sold me. I used to use the plugin that everyone else uses too, but no longer. But the other methods are not that difficult either. Just a different way of doing things from the past.Source
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide
- From A to Z: How to Password Protect Different Areas of Your WordPress Site
- The different Types of Website Caching and How to Clear Them
- Is it Too Late to Get Into WordPress?
- Manage Ads Easily and Effectively on Your WordPress Site