Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Communicating with clients is a key aspect of running any business and email is one of the best tools at your disposal to do so. However, chances are you’re going to get a lot of emails that tread the same ground and writing the same responses over and over can get exhausting.
This is where canned responses can help you. In fact, these can be a powerful tool to help you deal with email more efficiently. In this article, we’ll talk about why canned responses can come in handy and teach you how to enable them in Gmail. We’ll also share some templates you can use to get started.
Let’s get to it!”
Read the whole thing here.
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020