Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Most of the time, when you sign up for an email list, you get a nice welcome message delivered to your inbox shortly afterward. Welcome emails are about more than just good manners, though. They set the tone for all your campaigns moving forward.
If you can get people to open and read your blog’s emails, that goes a long way towards converting them into long-term readers. Your welcome email’s job is to cement that relationship, so they come to expect and anticipate emails.
In this article, we’re going to talk about what makes a great welcome email and how to create one. Then we’ll go over several of our favorite examples to deconstruct what they do right. Let’s get to work!”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The article includes some nice examples of how others are doing this for some inspiration to create your own. It’s a little work on the front end to set up, but the dividends are worth it when your subscribers get a nice series of welcome emails that make a great first impression on them.Recommended Resources: Source
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- Sumo’s Million-Dollar Cold Email Templates (Plus Cold Email Tips)
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog