Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
Your website’s content is valuable, especially if it’s tied to your income. Therefore, protecting it from people who might want to copy and redistribute it without your permission is vital. This will help you maintain your site’s and business’ integrity, and avoid missing out on revenue.
In this article, we’ll explain the importance of acquiring a registered copyright for your site’s content. Then we’ll walk you through how to do it.
Let’s jump in!
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Good article on how to protect your hard work. The article mentions Copyscape, a resource I’ve been using since the dawn of the Internet. Nice to see the owner has kept that going all these years as a free service.Source
- Little-Known Ways to Write Fascinating Bullet Points
- How to Become a Freelance Writer in 2019
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage User-Generated Content and Reasons Why You Should