Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“So you’re excited about using WordPress’s new Gutenberg editor.
Gutenberg is a great tool that offers flexibility and easy creative options. But what happens to all the posts and pages you have already created on your WordPress sites? Will your content look the same after you enable Gutenberg? And how easy is it to take advantage of all the new features?
I’ll answer those questions in this blog post.
First things first: on the front-end of the website, all your content looks exactly the same as it did before.
The changes you see when using Gutenberg will only be visible when you’re editing content. After upgrading to Gutenberg you will see all the existing content laid out in a plain white block, with the label “Classic” in a light grey bar at the top. ”
Read the whole thing here.
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Taxonomies
- How to Create and Edit Menu Navigation in WordPress
- Categories vs Tags – SEO Best Practices for Sorting your Content
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide