Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“The very first step to becoming a blogger is to figure out what you want to blog about.
This is often referred to as picking your “niche”.
Even if you know what that means (and many don’t) the decision can be a challenge because you realize it’s a critical juncture that will either set you up for success or cause you lots of wasted time.
What if you pick a niche that doesn’t have a big audience? What if there are too many competing blogs about the same subject?
For some, a bigger concern is that they might choose a subject that can’t generate any money.
There’s a lot of bad advice out there, too.
Some “experts” will tell you to target a specific niche simply because they made money in that same one so then you should be able to do the same.
That’s the absolute wrong way to go about making this choice!”
Read the whole thing here.
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- Best Blogging Niche – 7 That Will Make Money (Easily)
- Six First Income Streams Recommended for Bloggers
- 13 Things All Successful Blogs Have in Common
- How to Blog Without a Niche (And Why You Should Consider It)
- Digital Nomad for a Decade: 33 Lessons Learned About Life and Business