Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“One of the first pieces of advice you’ll hear from almost every blogger is “Find a niche.” It’s fantastic advice, but if you don’t have any experience blogging, then choosing a niche blind can be incredibly difficult. Never mind picking one that has real monetization potential.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience as a blogger before you try to make any money from it. The easiest way to get to that point is to start a blog and get to writing about anything that comes to mind while trying to build an audience.
In this article, we’ll talk about why niches are so important and how to blog if you don’t have one. Then we’ll go over some fun ideas for a personal blog so you can get to work on yours right away. Let’s jump right in!”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Choose the Niche that Will Make the Most Money
- AA Image Test
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog