Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Over the years, we’ve all encountered our fair share of successes and failures. As I’ve acquired more of both under my name, I’ve started to contemplate which experiences were truly “great” and why.
Interestingly enough, I realized that it was not the sporadic highs that were exceptional, but instead the long hauls; the sequences of events that seemed minimal at each juncture, but compounded into major gains. This led me to think further about what greatness truly means. I’ve come to learn that it’s not about overnight successes or flashes of excellence, but periods of repeatable habits.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: The people that you consider “great” at what they do or what they’ve accomplished simply did a lot of good things along the way. They weren’t instantly great… that’s earned.Source
- How to Develop and Maintain a Resilient Mindset
- Imposter Syndrome: What It Is, and How to Overcome It
- How to Overcome Impostor Syndrome
- Welcome To Impossible
- 7 Tips to Recover From Burnout and Beat Overwhelm for Good
- 7 Ways To Overcome Self-Doubt, Procrastination, And Hesitancy To Finally Launch Your Business