Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Do you want to add social share buttons in WordPress? Social media websites are where people spend a lot of their time on internet.
You can use social media to build user engagement and bring new users to your website. The simplest way to do this is by adding social sharing buttons to WordPress posts and pages.
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily add social share buttons and display share counts in WordPress. We will cover couple of different ways to do this, so you can add social buttons above and below post content or make a floating share bar..”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Personally, I like Monarch from Elegant Themes better. But it’s a premium plugin that you have to pay for. It’s the one I use here on FastStartBlog.com. You can’t buy Monarch individually as it comes packaged with other plugins and themes, but you get the Divi theme builder and other plugins for $89/yr and you can use all their products on unlimited sites.Source
- How to Show Images From Multiple Instagram Accounts in the Same Feed on WordPress
- How to Integrate Twitter With WordPress
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links in WordPress (5 Methods)
- How to Build an Amazon Affiliate Store Using WordPress
- Choosing the Right Membership Plugin
- Manage Ads Easily and Effectively on Your WordPress Site