Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Do you want to add dark mode to your WordPress site?
Many devices now come with native dark mode support. Adding a dark mode to your website automatically adapts your design to your users’ browser preference. You can even add a dark mode switcher toggle to your site as well.
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily add dark mode to your WordPress website both frontend and admin area.
What is Dark Mode and Why Add it to Your Website?
Dark mode is used on mobile devices and computers to reduce the amount of white light from the screen.
Some devices come with a night mode which actually uses warmer color tones instead. Dark mode uses a different approach by adding dark colors in the background.
If you have an iPhone or Android device, you may be able to switch to dark mode simply by using a toggle.”
Read the whole thing here.
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- I Ditched Google for DuckDuckGo. Here’s Why You Should Too
- 7 Ways To Overcome Self-Doubt, Procrastination, And Hesitancy To Finally Launch Your Business
- How To Blast Out of Obscurity
- How to Sustain Energy Levels While You Build Your Dream Biz
- Just in Time Learning: How to Use Learning as a Tool for Business Progress