Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Ultra-successful people “create” more time by using their 1,440 minutes a day effectively. They are purposeful about how they organize their days and weeks, what they take on versus what they delegate, and how they use technology.
One strategy ultra-successful people use to remain efficient is to spend a few minutes at the end of each day planning the next day. At the end of the week, plan the most important things you need to accomplish in the coming week, and then prioritize tasks so you can tackle the most important ones first.
To keep from falling victim to paralysis by analysis, know what the most important tasks are, and do them first.
Another successful strategy is to focus on one thing at a time. It is a myth that you can be more efficient by multitasking. Finish one task, and then move to the next one. Do the most important job first.
“If you chase two rabbits, you will catch neither one.” —Russian Proverb
The biggest time-wasters in our environment today are digital media, which includes e-mail and social media sites. Let’s look at how we can “create” more time by managing digital media better.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Add Dark Mode to Your WordPress Website (Easy)
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- I Ditched Google for DuckDuckGo. Here’s Why You Should Too
- 7 Ways To Overcome Self-Doubt, Procrastination, And Hesitancy To Finally Launch Your Business
- How To Blast Out of Obscurity
- How to Sustain Energy Levels While You Build Your Dream Biz