Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“There may be times when you want to limit access to certain areas or all of your WordPress website without creating a membership site. The solution is password protection!
Unlike membership sites, password protection doesn’t require users to sign up and log in. They only need a password to unlock and access the protected content.
Not only can you protect an entire website, but you can also make it partly private, partly public. In fact, there are seven areas on your site that you can restrict access. This article walks you through the use cases as well as the solutions to password protect each WordPress area:”
Read the whole thing here.
Beaver Builder Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide
- The different Types of Website Caching and How to Clear Them
- Is it Too Late to Get Into WordPress?
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links in WordPress (5 Methods)
- Create A Custom Login Page For WordPress In Just Minutes