Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Do you get sick of writing sometimes?
Even the most enthusiastic bloggers have days when they struggle to get the words out. Perhaps you’ve been writing a lot, or you simply aren’t feeling very creative.
But what can you do?
One option is to do away with most of the words. You could create a very short post, or one that focuses on images or videos instead of written words.
But if you want to publish a full-length written post, you need to take a different approach.
Here are four different things you can try.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Some days you just don’t feel like writing that much but you don’t want to short change your visitor with drivel either. Think of these as “quickies” that satisfy your reader but aren’t terribly taxing on you.Source
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)