Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“The WordPress taxonomy gets a bad rap. It’s often misunderstood and misused (and that’s if the feature is used at all). But being able to set up custom WordPress taxonomies is your new secret weapon. Using them, you can provide a fantastic user experience for your readers, for Google’s SEO crawlers, and for your writers on the backend.
You don’t have to be scared of taxonomies anymore. We’re going to walk you through how to create your own WordPress taxonomy. And you’ll understand why it’s one of the best things you can do for your website.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I’m not fond of any word that begins with “tax”, but the author is right. Taxonomies are your friend in WordPress. In fact, it’s one of WordPress’ better features. Once you know how to use categories and tags effectively, your visitors will benefit and so will you. They’ll be more likely to stay around on your site if they can find the targeted information they’re looking for.Source
- How to Create and Edit Menu Navigation in WordPress
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- Categories vs Tags – SEO Best Practices for Sorting your Content
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- 9 Blogging Hurdles I’ve Faced as a Blogger and How I Got over Them
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress