Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Every year millions of people start new blogs with dreams of making an income to help support their family or to just pursue something they love. But, as we know, a massive portion of those blogs fail in the first year.
So when should we give up on a blog? How do we know that this isn’t as good as it’s going to get in terms of traffic, subscribers and earnings? And when do we throw in the towel and just cut our losses and run?
Don’t give up on your blog just yet…”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I just read a great quote today by Beth Hornback that goes right along with this. She said, “Inconsistent diligence is still diligence.” I think a lot of people just starting out as bloggers think they have to adhere to some kind of regular schedule or they’re not being serious enough. Just get your blog out there and work on it when you can. Doing something, even if it’s inconsistently, will move you forward.Source
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)