Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Do you know how to create a custom login page for WordPress? Or even why it’s a good idea for both your clients’ websites as well as your own? If you’re unfamiliar with the concept of white labeling WordPress, watch this tutorial or scroll down for a quick breakdown of the steps.
Also, be sure to keep reading if you want to learn how to leverage WordPress customisation tricks like these to increase your fees.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: This article is geared more for web agencies and developers, but it’s still a useful article for tips on how to white label your WordPress login page, especially if you have your own membership site. Their white label plugin is free at the WordPress download site too!Source
- How to Create Custom Menu Structures in WordPress
- Categories vs Tags – SEO Best Practices for Sorting your Content
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide
- 40 Most Common WordPress Errors and How to Fix Them
- How to Create Custom Permalinks in WordPress