Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“If you want more control over how your WordPress site looks, learning how to use the WordPress Customizer is one of the best investments that you can make.
Hire WordPress Experts for your technical problems
While drag and drop page builders help you style your actual content, the WordPress Customizer is where you can customize important details about your WordPress theme.
It’s also a major focus for the WordPress team and likely to play an increasingly important role in WordPress.
So if you’re not already familiar with this powerful area of WordPress, join me for a beginner-friendly WordPress Customizer tutorial.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I use Beaver Builder as my drag and drop page builder for the majority of my blog work. But I also use the customizer for site-wide adjustments and tweaks.Source
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Taxonomies
- How to Create and Edit Menu Navigation in WordPress
- Categories vs Tags – SEO Best Practices for Sorting your Content
- How to Start Your Own Podcast (Step by Step)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Add a Link in WordPress